Monday, March 05, 2007

I figured Elton wasn't going to do it, so...

Primetime TV Slut

Goodbye Vicki Lynn
Though I never knew you well
You had the guts to expose yourself
As the network ratings fell
They crawled out of the woodwork
Men with cameras and bulging eyes
They promised you stardom
And made a fortune from your size

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a primetime TV slot
You never reached the pinnacle
of being talented and hot
And I would have probably liked you
When I was a kid
Your brain cells burned out long before
Your crack pipe ever did

Loneliness was tough
When your centarian husband died
But you had your son to dote upon
And a fortune was supplied
Even when you died
The press still hounded you
They keep finding fathers
There must be 20 if there are two

Goodbye Vicki Lynn
From the insomniacs who've sold their souls
Who see you as nothing more than sexual
Nothing less than Anna Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home