Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Darts...

--My ex-girlfriend's brother was just shot and killed. It was a terrible situation, and I won't go into any detail.
--A great friend and mentor of mine has been learning things about his new spouse that have contributed to a very challenging home environment.
--Christopher Reeves, one of the few celebrities with more character off screen than on, has passed away.
Some days the small receptacle that is my brain cannot hold onto all of the somber information it has been given. It must be talked, shouted, cried, bled, written, or in some other way eked out.
Oh, I also put together one of those tests for people who know me to take and see if they know the answers, though they bear little on much of anything, and may seem almost offensively trite in light of the initial tone of this entry, but I'm including the link anyway, and if you're so inclined, please do give it a go:
www.loveatlarge.friendtest.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home